- In Reports, Scheduling Reports, select Free Periods Report.
- Click New to create a new report.
- On the General tab, In the Display by drop-down menu select Time.
- Select the appropriate School, Academic year, Session, and Start terms.
- On the Meetings tab, select the appropriate meetings to include in the report by blocks, periods, or times of day.
- On the Filters tab, select the appropriate filters to restrict the students, faculty/staff, or rooms included in the report.
- On the Columns tab, select the relevant information to display on the report.
- On the Format tab, highlight Detail.
- Mark the Include list of free checkbox and select to include a list of Teachers, Rooms, Students, or Teachers and Rooms.
- Click Preview to view the report.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.