- In Records, Employees, open the employee's record and select the Attendance Tab.
- Select Attendance Plans from the View drop-down menu.
- Click New Attendance Plan.
- Select the appropriate Plan ID from the Attendance Plans defined in Configuration from the drop-down menu.
Note: The hours defined in the grid default from the plan but can be adjusted.
- In the Plan year field, select the year for the plan. For example, you can create a plan for a fiscal year, calendar year, or from the employee's starting date.
- In the Start month and day field, select employee's start date.
- In the Plan effective date field, select the effective date for the plan.
- On the Attendance and Carryover tab, edit the grid to show the correct attendance and carryover information.
- Select the Accrual Methods tab.
- On the Accrual Methods tab, edit the grid columns to show the correct accrual methods.
- Click Save and Close to return to the Attendance tab.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.