Try each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
- Click Yes and continue with the installation.
- Log in as a system administrator.
- Free up a minimum of 500 MB on the appropriate drive. Even if the program is being installed to a different drive, free space is needed for prerequisites and the temporary files used during installation.
If you are using SQL Server 2005 Express, also do the following:
- After the installation is complete, browse to the ISSetupPrerequisites directory contained in The Raiser's Edge installation package (CD or extracted download) and select the folder(s) noted in the error message(s) (Example: Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727).
- Install the noted prerequisite(s) manually