- Select Administration.
- Click Set up system security.
- Open the appropriate security group OR click New Group.
- In the System Components box, select Registrar's Office.
- In the Registrar's Office Privileges box, select Records.
- Click Options.
- In the Record Types box, mark Students.
- In the Student Privileges grid, mark the Edit checkbox in the Students row, then mark the appropriate checkboxes. For example, grant rights to add, edit, and delete addresses.
- Click OK.
- Click Save and Close.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.