- In Records, click Constituents
- Open the appropriate constituent record
- On the Relationships tab in the left pane, select Bank/Financial Institutions
- Click New Bank/Financial Institution
- Enter the appropriate information on the bank/financial institution record.
The Institution ID, Bank Transit Code, and Account Code are located on the bottom of a check as follows:
04356 003 7004617
Transit # Bank# Account#
The Institution ID is a combination of the Bank number and the Transit number: [Bank number][Transit number]. In this case, the Bank number is 003. The remaining 5 digits come from the Transit number. For this example, the Institution ID is 00304356.
- Save and close the relationship record
- Save and close the constituent record
Note: We provide links to third-party websites in an effort to help you resolve your issue. We are not responsible for the information on third-party websites, and we cannot assist in implementing the solutions on these websites.