If Blackbaud hosts your data:
- Run the Pivot Report
- Export to Microsoft Office Excel
If your data is installed locally, try each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
- Unregister the msolap90.dll file and register the msolap80.dll file:
- Search for and manually register the OWC.DLL and OWC10.DLL files.
- Replace the older version of the OWC10.dll file with a newer version
- Download version 10.0.6765.0 of the OWC10.dll file from Microsoft's website.
- Replace the old OWC10.dll file with the downloaded file.
- Manually register the new OWC10.dll file.
- Download the Office XP web components from Microsoft.
For more information, refer to our system requirements for the latest compatibility information.Note: The Office XP web components are required for certain Raisers Edge functions to properly operate, regardless of the version of Office installed on the workstation. Review the following TechRepublic article for common uses of the web components: http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10878_11-1047088.html
- Run the Windows and Microsoft Office Online Automatic Updates. For instructions, refer to Microsoft's article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306525.
- Remove MS Project Service Pack 1 or completely remove MS Project from the workstations experiencing this problem.
Note: We provide links to third-party websites in an effort to help you resolve your issue. We are not responsible for the information on third-party websites, and we cannot assist in implementing the solutions on these websites.
This issue was resolved in 7.91.40.
Download the latest version from our website.