- Create a constituent query to group the members.
- Create a constituent export in Excel or CSV format based on the query created in step 1.
- On the Output tab, select the appropriate fields, including:
Membership, Cards, Name on card
- Use the export file as a data source for creating custom labels or envelopes.
If members are tracked using organization contacts:
- Create an individual relationship attribute to track contacts who are members.
- In Records, click Constituents.
- Click Open a Constituent and search for and select the organization with contacts who are members.
- On the Relationships tab, open each contact who is a member.
- On the Attributes/Notes tab, add the attribute created in step 1.
- Click Save and Close on the relationship record.
- Click Save and Close on the organization record.
- In Mail, create envelopes or labels.
- On the Organization Address tab, select the appropriate address processing options to mail to the contacts with the attribute created in step 1.