- Select Setup, System, Accounting Interface (Acct Intf) to display the Accounting Interface form
- Select The Financial Edge (Export) from the Accounting system field
- Select the General Ledger tab and mark the Integrate with G/L checkbox
- Enter or look up the Correction account to use for correction distributions, which are created when transferred G/L distributions are out of balance
- Enter the Batch number to use for the next batch of transferred distributions.
- From the Batch method field, specify whether you want to Re-use the specified batch number or Auto-increment the batch number for each batch of transferred distributions.
Note: The remaining fields on this tab are the default values for The Financial Edge. You can change these settings if needed (e.g., you can change the Output file path and name to specify a different directory and file name for the export file), but we recommend using the defaults.
- Select the Accounts Payable tab and mark the Integrate with A/P checkbox to allow CounterPoint to voucher receiving to your Accounts Payable module.
- Enter the Batch number to use for the next batch of voucher receiving.
- Enter or look up the Invoice variance account to use for invoice variance distributions, which are created when there is a discrepancy between the cost on a receiving and the amount of the corresponding invoice.
Note: The remaining fields on this tab are the default values for The Financial Edge. You can change these settings, if needed, but we recommend that you use the defaults.
- Click Account mapping to display the Account Mapping form. Use this form to map your CounterPoint account numbers to the account number format you are using in The Financial Edge.
- Click OK to save your account mapping rules and close the Account Mapping form. The Accounting Interface form displays examples of how your account mapping rules will convert account numbers between CounterPoint and your accounting software. Use these examples to verify that your account mapping rules are set up correctly.
- Click OK to save your accounting interface settings.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.