- In VBA Select Insert, User Form to create a new Form
- Select Tools, Additional Controls.
- Under available Controls, select REControls7b.REAttributeGrid, click OK
- Drag and drop the attribute grid control onto the form.
- Copy the following code into the Form Initialize Event:
Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Dim oRec As CRecord
Set oRec = New CRecord
Set REAttributeGrid1.AttributeCollection = oRec.PreferredAddress.Attributes
Disclaimer: We provide programming examples for illustration only, without warranty either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose. This article assumes you are familiar with Microsoft Visual Basic and the tools used to create and debug procedures. Our Customer Support can help explain the functionality of a particular procedure, but we will not modify, or assist you with modifying, these examples to provide additional functionality. If you are interested in learning more about the VBA and API modules, contact your account manager.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.