- Open the Alumni's Individual record in the education software.
On the Relationships tab, identify the relationship to the student's other parent. Unmark the Spouse checkbox
- In Integration, select Synchronize data. Wait for synchronization to complete
- Open the Alumni's Individual record in the education software and return to the Relationships tab. Mark the Spouse checkbox again.
- In Integration, select Link records. Identify the row for the Non-Alumni parent and choose Break Link.
- In to The Raiser's Edge, open the Constituent record of the Non-Alumni parent. Choose Constituent, Merge, Merge from [non-alumni parent's name] record to...
- Search for and select the Constituent record of the alumni parent. Select all options for Information to be merged and mark the checkbox to Delete source constituent. Click Merge Now.
- In Integration, select Set up Integration, Student Relationships.
The grid in the center of the page determines the order in which relationships will be added as Constituents. Identify the relationship type that applies to the Alumni record. Use the arrow button to move that type to the top of the list
- In Integration, select Link records. Identify the row for the Non-Alumni parent. Verify that the setting is marked to add the record as a Nonconstituent (NC). Choose Add Record.
- In Integration, choose Set up integration, Student Relationships. Return the grid to the original order