- Verify that your new password meets the password requirements for Blackbaud Hosting Services
- Ensure your account has rights to change the password by having a hosting administrator check the account:
- As a hosting user with administrative rights, log into the Blackbaud Hosting Services website.
- Open User Administration.
- Right-click on the affected account.
- Select Properties, then select the Account tab in the Properties window.
- Verify that the User Cannot Change Password box is not marked.
Note: If the User Cannot Change Password checkbox is marked, the user cannot change their own password. A hosting user with administrative rights (individual with access to User Administration) at their organization reset the password.