- Ensure the unpaid calculation exists on the employee record
- Click Banks on the navigation bar and select the Payroll bank from drop-down list
- Click Create a manual payroll check
- Type the employee name or click the binoculars or to search for the employee.
- Double-click the employee to select him
- On the Record Manual Check screen, enter the manual check number and check date. Select a post status and enter a post date. If the check has already cleared the bank, mark the Cleared On checkbox and enter the cleared date.
- On the Calculations tab, select or deselect the calculations to include on this check.
Note:You can view the details of a specific calculation by double-clicking it to open the calculation.
- When everything is correct, click Record Now to records the check on the employee record and in the Bank Register.
Note: This functionality only records a check, if you need to print a check, refer to solution BB54749.