If your software is hosted through Blackbaud Hosting Services, refer to How to run a plug-in in a hosted environment.
The OPX Membership Transaction Utility plug-in deletes memberships that do not have a membership category.
Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
Note: Print and read all of the following instructions before running the plug-in.
- Log in to the workstation as a local administrator
- Download the appropriate plug-in for your version of The Raiser's Edge:
- FixOPXMemCat.exe: Versions 7.70 - 7.80
- Save FixOPXMemCat.exe to the local hard drive of any workstation with The Raiser's Edge installed
- Double-click FixOPXMemCat.exe
- When prompted, unzip the files into the \Plugins folder on the workstation. (The default path is C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\The Raisers Edge 7\Plugins.) The EXE file is a self-extracting zip file which contains FixOPXMemCat.dll and dobFixOPXMemCat.vbd.
- Register FixOPXMemCat.dll on the workstation
- Have all other users exit and sign out of The Raiser's Edge
- Log into The Raiser's Edge
- Click Plug-Ins from the navigation bar. The Plug-Ins screen appears.
- Click the OPX Membership Transaction Utility link
- Follow the prompts