- Create a gift attribute with a Description of Consolidated Receipt, Data Type of Yes/No, and mark the Allow Only 1 per Record checkbox.
- Add the attribute to the gift records when entering new gifts or globally add them to existing gifts.
- When processing receipts for gifts that will receive one receipt per gift, set all receipt parameters and Exclude the gifts containing this Attribute.
- When ready to print consolidated receipts, change the Receipt Type on the constituent's Bio 2 tab to Consolidated Receipts.
- Set all receipt parameters and Include the gifts containing this Attribute.
- After printing the consolidated receipts, change the Receipt Type on the constituent's Bio 2 tab back to One Receipt per Gift.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.