- Open the employee's record.
- Select the Attendance tab.
- Select Attendance Plan from the View drop-down menu.
- Select the oldest attendance plan and click Open. If no attendance plan is listed, click New Attendance Plan and add one. Note: Initial carryover can only be added for the first attendance plan year. Add adjusting attendance records to adjust future years.
- Add the initial balances in Initial Carryover column.
- Save and close the attendance plan.
- Repeat for each employee that needs beginning attendance amounts entered.
Also refer to How to set up attendance plans in Payroll 7 (BB250856)