- Open The Raiser's Edge Configuration
- Click Attributes and highlight Constituent
- Verify that the Allow Only 1 per Record checkbox is marked for the attributes in question.
Date, Text, Number, Currency, and Yes/No attribute types will come over if they are marked as one-per-record.
- Log into the Blackbaud NetCommunity Administration Site as an administrator
- Go to Administration, System Options
- Click Update Code Tables to refresh the attributes
Note: The Table attribute type does not need the allow only one per record box to be checked. Fuzzy Date and Constituent type attributes are not available for use.