- Create a constituent query of donors which you want to see
- In Reports> Analytical Reports, open the Consecutive Years report
- On the General tab, include the query created in step one
- Mark the Create Output Query checkbox
- On the Format tab, highlight Detail, and set the minimum number of years to the maximum number in the year range.
- For example, if I want to find donors who gave consecutively between 5-9 years, enter 9 for the maximum year
- Run the report and name the output query when prompted
- Merge the two queries:
- Select the query created in step 1 as the Primary query
- Select the Output Query as the Secondary query
- Select the SUB operator
- Click OK to merge the queries
- Run a new Consecutive Years report using the merged query with the minimum years set as the lowest of the range
- For example, if the range is 5-9 years, select 5 as the minimum number of years
- The finished report will give the selected group of donors who have given between 5-9 years
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.