In The Financial Edge:
- Open Administration, Set up System Security.
- Open a user that is not a supervisor.
- On the Advanced Security tab, select Account Access and change it to Allow access to selected accounts.
- Select an account.
- Click Save and close.
- Reopen the user and set it back to its original setting.
- In The Raiser's Edge, open the appropriate fund and remove the GL Distributions associated with these projects.
- In Administration, run Post to General Ledger.
- In the General Ledger. Open Journal Entry.
- Open the Batch created through posting.
- Manually enter the Project ID and save changes.
- Post the Batch
1. In the Financial Edge, go to Administration, Set up System Security and open the user's profile
2. Choose the Account Security tab and use a range of accounts instead of a query