- Manually delete the Recurring Gift or Recurring Gift Pay-Cash gift.
- Recreate the gift as a Cash gift.
Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
- Create a static gift query of the Recurring Gift Pay-Cash gifts that should be Cash gifts.
- Create a gift import file in CSV (Comma Separated Values) format based on the query created in step 1 that includes the fields required for a gift import.
- Open the CSV file.
- In the Gift type column, change the value for all the rows to Cash.
- Save and close the CSV file.
- Import the gifts in the CSV file as new gifts.
- Globally delete the gifts in the static query created in step 1.