The free version of SQL Server is shipped with our software. It is only installed if another instance cannot be detected. The SQL Server version installed depends on the version of our software being installed.
Refer to the following solutions for additional information on SQL Server:
- SQL Server 2005 Compatibility Information (BB204458)
- SQL Server 2000 Compatibility Information (BB96666)
- What is the difference between the different SQL Server versions and editions? (BB95014)
- How to use SQL Server Standard or Enterprise Editions instead of the MSDE or Express Editions (BB117766)
- What version of SQL Server does Blackbaud support? (BB96503)