The Class Roster Report displays information about Classes and the Students enrolled in them
- On the Reports page, click Course/Class Reports
- From the list on the left, select Class Report
- Click New on the action bar
- On the General tab, select the School, Academic Year, Session, and Term
- Use the Filters tab to include selected classes, students, faculty, courses, or departments.
- On the Columns tab, select the columns that you want to show on the report.
- Select the Format tab, highlight Details, mark the Include students enrolled
- In the box below the Include Students Enrolled field, mark each field to include, such as Student name, and Student ID.
Include Students Enrolled
- In the Order by field, select an option, such as Last Name or Advisor
- In the Column format field, select Single or Double
- Select File, Save to name and save the report
- Click Preview to view the results