To correct the Application of a Payment applied to an incorrect Charge:
  1. Unapply the payment
  2. Apply the payment again

If the Payment needs to be voided or reverse, please review: How to void or reverse a posted payment

If the Payment was applied to an incorrect Record, please review: Payment is applied to the incorrect record .