Addressed in version 7.81.1334, patch 7
Download and install the latest patch, which contains all fixes from previous patches. If you are running an older version, download and install the latest version and then the patch.
Note: SQL 2005 shows multiple users being connected, but no longer generates the error.
1. Have other users Exit and Sign Out of The Raiser's Edge.
2. Open the Plug-Ins page in The Raiser's Edge and leave the page open.
3. Open the Blackbaud Management Console and highlight Active Users under the database name of your live database.
4. Log out (Disconnect) any connection other than yourself. When finished, you should see one connection for REUser and one should say your username.
Note: Do not disconnect the user REUser, as that is the SQL connection being used by your Raiser's Edge application. Disconnecting that will result in runtime error '0' in your application.
5. Close the Blackbaud Management Console
6. In Plug-ins, click Unpost Gifts Utility and then chose your query and run the utility.