- Log into the computer as a Windows user with Local Administrator rights.
- Open the Windows Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a Program, or open Programs and Features
- Locate the Citrix Receiver or Citrix Online Plugin application in the list of installed programs.
- Right-click on the entry in the list and select Uninstall.
- Remove files remaining on a system after uninstalling Citrix Receiver for Windows: https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX325140
- If you need to re-install Citrix, proceed to Download and install the Citrix Receiver
- Download Citrix Receiver from Blackbaud's website
- Open the CitrixReceiver.dmg file
- Select Uninstall Citrix Receiver.
- How to remove files remaining on a system after uninstalling Citrix Receiver for Mac: https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX134237
- Follow the prompts to uninstall.
- Once uninstall is complete, select Install Citrix Receiver