- Log into the computer as a Windows user with Local Administrator rights.
- Open the Windows Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a Program, or open Programs and Features
- Locate the Citrix Receiver or Citrix Online Plugin application in the list of installed programs.
- Right-click on the entry in the list and select Uninstall.
- Remove files remaining on a system after uninstalling Citrix Receiver for Windows: https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX325140
- Download and install the Citrix Receiver if you need to reinstall it.