- Log into the computer as a Windows user with Local Administrator rights.
- Open the Windows Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a Program, or open Programs and Features
- Locate the Citrix Receiver or Citrix Online Plugin application in the list of installed programs.
- Right-click on the entry in the list and select Uninstall.
- Download and install the Citrix Receiver if you need to reinstall it.
- Download Citrix Receiver from Blackbaud's website
- Open the CitrixReceiver.dmg file
- Select Uninstall Citrix Receiver.
- Follow the prompts to uninstall.