- Auction purchases: An auction purchase transaction is the amount of money a participant pays to buy an item at an auction event.
- Merchandise: In AuctionMaestro Pro, all items, or merchandise, bought through the MaestroSoft Store are assigned an auction type of '$'. These items include t-shirts, caps, and raffle tickets. Items assigned an auction type of '$' are not tax-deductible.
- Registration fees: A registration fee transaction is the amount of money a participant pays to attend your event.
- Sponsorships: You sell sponsorships to help raise money for an auction event. Examples of sponsorships include cash donations, advertising, and payments to cover the registration fees for a table.
- Donations: A donation is an item donated by a person for auction. In The Raiser's Edge, these items are referred to as 'gifts-in-kind'.
This integration is now supported by Maestro Software. Questions regarding resources, functionality, or troubleshooting or Maestro Software can be directed to Maestro Support.