Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.1. In Attendance, click Globally delete attendance
2. Select the appropriate options in the School, Academic year, Session, and Term fields
3. In the Code field, select the attendance code to delete
4. Mark the Delete Attendance Taken checkbox to clear the Attendance Taken checkbox for the selected date range
5. In the Date from and to fields, enter the date range for the attendance to delete
6. In the Period absent for each day field, select All Day to delete day attendance or specific times to delete class attendance.
Note: If the academic year is set up to track attendance by day only, All Day is automatically selected and the field is locked. If the selected attendance code is not allowed for daily entry, specific times is automatically selected
7. If you selected specific times in the Period absent for each day field, enter the starting and ending times or periods.
Note: If the Allow class meetings to occur only use periods checkbox is marked on the associated timetable, the Start period and End period fields appear. If this checkbox is not marked on the timetable, the Start time and End time fields appear.
8. In the filters grid, you can filter the students for which to delete the attendance code
9. To create a query of the students included in the processing, mark the Create an output query of students with attendance deleted checkbox
10. To create a query of the included students without attendance deleted, mark the Create an output query of students with exceptions checkbox
11. Click Delete Attendance Now