- If needed, ensure the country is set up in Configuration.
- Start a new constituent record or open an existing record from Records.
- From the Bio1 / Org1 tab, press the More tab beside the address lines.
- On the new address record, select the appropriate country from the Country drop-down. Some address field names may change. Enter the address details in the appropriate fields.
- The Address block will update to the setup defined in Configuration. The format of the address is specified by the country. This previews how the address will appear in Raiser's Edge reports and mail features.
- Click Save and close to save the address record.
For information on formatting foreign addresses, please refer to the following Knowledgebase solution: How to enter international addresses in The Raiser's Edge (BB744940)