You can view the changes made to student schedules in Scheduling or Reports after you define the academic year/session record to track changes.
- Define the session to track changes.
On an academic year/session record, you can enter a date on which to start tracking schedule changes, which includes classes dropped, added, transferred, or withdrawn and changes in enrollment
- On the Configuration page>select Academic years.
- Open the appropriate academic year.
- On the General tab, open the appropriate session.
- On the General tab of the session, mark the Track schedule changes beginning on checkbox and enter a date in the adjacent field. For example, you may not want to track changes until the first day of classes begins.
- Click OK.
- Click Save and Close.
- View/edit student schedule changes and comments in Scheduling.
- On the Scheduling page> click Edit student schedules.
- From the menu bar, select Schedule > Schedule Changes or click Scheduling Changes Icon.
- Make any necessary changes to the Comments.
- View student schedule changes in Reports.
- In Reports> Scheduling Reports> create a new Drop/Add Report.
- On the General tab, select the types of changes to include.
- Select all other desired information on the Filters, Columns, and Format tabs.