- Log in as a user with supervisor rights.
- In Administration, click Set up system security.
- Open the user's security group.
- Highlight and mark the Shared Components checkbox under System Components.
- Highlight and mark the Personal Information checkbox under Shared Component Privileges.
- Click Options.
- Mark the Personal Information Data Entry checkbox. This option allows the user to add, delete, or change personal information but cannot view it after saving.
- Mark the Personal Information View checkbox, if appropriate. This option allows a user to view personal information on records but cannot add, remove, or change it.
- Click OK.
- Save and Close the security group.
- Repeat steps 1-10 for any additional security groups.
- Users will have to exit and sign out and log back in for the changes to take effect.
For more information on Personal Information Security, refer to What is Personal Information in Security (BB323540).
Remove the user from the group that does not have Personal Information rights.