- In records, open the record and select the Relationships tab.
- Click Add Relationship and select the record to add.
- In the Relationship column, select the relation's relationship to the student. For example, "Parent".
- In the Reciprocal Relationship column, select the student's relationship to the relation. For example, "Daughter".
- If you have the optional module NetClassroom, the View NetClassroom column appears. If the relation can view information in NetClassroom, mark the checkbox in the View NetClassroom column.
- In the Pays Bills column, mark the checkbox for each relation who should appear as a payer on the student's Payers tab.
Note: If you do not mark the checkbox for any relations, the student is responsible for all charges.
- In the Receives Statement column, mark the checkbox for each relation who should appear on the student's Statements tab when the Show field is set to "who receives statements for".
Note: If you do not mark the checkbox for any relations, statements for all charges are sent to the student.
- To add notes about a relation, highlight the relation in the grid and enter the notes in the Notes for field on the bottom of the screen.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.