- Create a new student export or open the existing parameters.
- Select the Output tab.
- Expand Relationships and select Relationship.
Note: If using an existing export where Relationship is already selected on the Output tab, highlight Relationship in the Output section and click Criteria
- On the General tab, enter your desired number of Relationships to export.
- Mark the Include only one record per spouse pair checkbox.
- Select the Filter tab.
- Select Selected from the Include drop-down menu and select the Relationship type(s) to export.
- Click OK, and click OK again.
- Click Export Now.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.