We strongly recommend managing your user's access through blackbaud.com.
Request the site administrator role through your blackbaud.com profile and one of your organization's site administrators will approve or deny the request.
If the site administrator is no longer with your organization, follow these steps to provide authorization and ensure your organization's security:
- Copy and paste the Site Administrator Request Authorization Form (below the line) onto your organization's letterhead.
- Provide all required information.
- Have a representative of your organization who is authorized to approve this change sign the form.
Note: An individual may not authorize his or her own site administrator request. Another qualified representative at your organization must sign the form for your security.
- Scan the signed form and attach it to your Support case or email it to the Support analyst assisting you.
If you are not working with a Support analyst, chat with an analyst to complete this request and confirm which site administrators are no longer with your organization.
Individual Phone Number:
- Invite new users to create Blackbaud.com logins on behalf of my organization
- Add and remove user roles, including the site administrator role
- Disable Blackbaud.com logins for users at my organization
- Update my organization's address in Blackbaud’s records
- Reset my organization’s Blackbaud Merchant Services, Blackbaud Payment Services, and Blackbaud Hosting Services passwords, if applicable
- Download the supervisor password reset utility for my organization’s software, if applicable