We strongly recommend managing your user's access through blackbaud.com and that your named contacts, especially the Site Admin, have an email address within your email domain, rather than a public email address.
Request the site administrator role through your blackbaud.com profile and one of your organization's site administrators will approve or deny the request.
If the site administrator is no longer with your organization, and you are an Active User in Blackbaud's records, follow these steps to provide authorization and ensure your organization's security:
- Copy and paste the Site Administrator Request Authorization Form (below the line) onto your organization's letterhead.
- Provide all required information.
- Have a representative of your organization who is authorized to approve this change sign the form. (This must be a physical signature in ink, not a signature graphic.)
Note: An individual may not authorize his or her own site administrator request. Another qualified representative at your organization must sign the form for your security.
- Scan the signed form and attach it to your Support case or send to Support via your Blackbaud.com FTP folder. Please note the form cannot be accepted via Email or Fax for security purposes.
If you are not working with a Support analyst, chat with an analyst to complete this request and confirm which site administrators are no longer with your organization.
If there are NO Active Users in your Organization, please have someone authorized (CEO, President, etc.) contact Blackbaud to initiate this change.
Individual Phone Number:
- Invite new users to create Blackbaud.com logins on behalf of my organization
- Add and remove user roles, including the site administrator role
- Disable Blackbaud.com logins for users at my organization
- Update my organization's address in Blackbaud’s records
- Reset my organization’s Blackbaud Merchant Services, Blackbaud Payment Services, and Blackbaud Hosting Services passwords, if applicable
- Download the supervisor password reset utility for my organization’s software, if applicable