Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
- In Configuration, Academic Years, open the Academic year.
- Open the Session.
- Change the days in session to include the appropriate days.
Note: Classes will have to be removed in order to change the Days in Session. Please make sure you have a valid copy of all Class Schedules, Grades, and Attendance for all students.
- Select the Terms tab and ensure the correct Start Date and First Cycle day is displayed.
- Click OK.
- Save and Close the Academic Year.
- In Attendance, make sure the dates are now correct.