- In Administration, click Accrue Attendance Expense
- On the General tab select the Accrual dates
- Select the GL Distribution tab and define the debit and credit distribution
- Select the Filters tab and filter on the records to include
- On the Miscellaneous tab, select a Journal
- Click Pre-Accrual Report to review the transactions that will be created
- Click Accrue Now to create the Journal Entry batch
Note: If you use different expense and liability accounts for each attendance type, you have to accrue attendance separately for each attendance type and change the account distributions for each run.