Try the steps in the following order
1. Verify Scheduling Information Is Defined
2. Verify the Course Is Listed
- Configuration > NetClassroom Registration Setup
- Open the preferred Registration Year
- Open the preferred group
- Verify the course is listed
- If its in a query, recreate the query
- If the course is filtered on, remove it from the filter and then readd it.
4. Open the Registration Group that the course is included in and confirm that today's date falls within the Start and End Dates.
5. If courses are missing for a specific academic year make sure that the student has a student progression entry for the upcoming year.
6. Check the Course Record to make sure that the Restrictions 2 information has been set up for the Academic Year that students are requesting courses for.
7. Verify the Student Is Included in the Query
Go to Registrar's Office > Configuration > NetClassroom
Select Registration Setup.
- Open the desired Academic Year.
- In the window that appears, select and open the correct group.
- Choose the correct query for 'Students that are restricted to the following courses' by clicking on the binoculars.
8. Temporarily Turn Off Registration
- Go to Registrar's Office > Configuration > Net Classroom.
- Click Features.
- Unmark Registration.
- Click Customize (or any other option besides features).
- Click Features.
- Remark Registration.
9. Recreate the registration group
1. Go to Configuration> Net Classroom
2. Select Registration Setup
3. Select the Academic Year that has the course missing in it
4. Delete the group that is missing the course
5. Recreate the group again
10. Check to make sure that the correct Grade Levels are selected in the Restrictions 1 tab of the Course Record.
11. Restart IIS
- Restart IIS on the NetClassroom server