- In Student Billing Processing, click Generate Transactions Automatically
- On the General tab, select Determination Table and Reversal Schedule Transactions to generate. If appropriate, check the box to recalculate all included records
- Select the Academic year and Session
Note: You must define a determination table and reversal schedule for the academic year before generating transactions.
- Define the Transaction date. This date must fall within the valid date range for the billing item
- On the Filters tab, define the appropriate filters
- On the Transaction Defaults tab, select the date options
- Click Pre-Generation Report to review the transactions that will be created
- Click Generate Now when you are ready to create the transactions
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.