The Missing Schedule Starting On Date plug-in uses the gift date of the actual pledge gift to replace the missing/null installment starting on date of the pledge.
If your software is hosted through Blackbaud Hosting Services, Contact Support and reference this article.
If your software is not hosted through Blackbaud Hosting Services, follow the below steps:
Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
Note: Print and read all of the following instructions before running the plug-in.
- Log into the workstation as a local administrator
- Download the appropriate plug-in for your version of The Raiser's Edge:
- Fix_ScheduleStartDate.exe: Versions 7.80 - 7.91
- Save Fix_ScheduleStartDate.exe to the local hard drive of any workstation with The Raiser's Edge installed.
- Double-click Fix_ScheduleStartDate.exe.
- When prompted, unzip the files into the \Plugins folder on the workstation. (The default path is C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\The Raisers Edge 7\Plugins.) The EXE file is a self-extracting zip file which contains dobUpdateDBPlugin.vbd, UpdateDBPlugin.dll, UpdateDB.dat, and UpdateDB.mdb.
- Register UpdateDBPlugin.dll on the workstation.
- Have all other users exit and sign out of The Raiser's Edge.
- Log into The Raiser's Edge.
- Click Plug-Ins from the navigation bar. The Plug-Ins screen appears.
- Click the Fix for Missing Schedule Starting On Date link.
- Follow the prompts.
Note: When you click this plug-in, you may see a message that says "Updating database. Please Wait?" before you click Begin. The database only starts to update once you click Begin. If you have not yet clicked Begin, you can exit out of the plug-in and no data will be lost. If you have clicked Begin, do not exit out of the plug-in because you may lose data.