Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
Remove the classes that have been created for the Academic Year and then edit the Days in session:
- In Scheduling, select Edit Master Schedule.
- Select the correct Academic Year, School, and Session.
- Select View, Summary View.
- In the Total Classes columns, change all of the available fields to zero, instead of the number of classes that were created for all terms. When completed, the last row, Total:, should have all zeros listed for all of the columns under Total Classes, meaning that no classes exist.
- In Configuration, click Academic Years.
- Open the appropriate academic year.
- Select the appropriate Session and click Open.
- Change the Days in session to the correct days.
- Click OK.
- Save and Close the Academic Year.
- In Scheduling, recreate the classes for that academic year