- Ensure the correct date range is specified on the General tab.
- Ensure the proper query is included on the General tab.
- On the Filters tab of the report in the Appeals row, Include all appeals.
- Unmark the option to exclude 0 amount gifts on the Gift Types tab of the parameter file.
- If the constituent is marked as inactive, deceased, or no valid address, mark the appropriate checkbox(es) on the General tab in the report parameters.
- Ensure that on the Attributes tab, none of the selected Attributes are filtering out your desired constituents or gifts.
- Adjust the User Options for Currency Filter and switch it to 'None (recommended)' (BB62336)
By default the values for each column in a new Gift Detail and Summary Report are:
Column 2: Stock/Property, Stock/Property (Sold), Pay-Stock/Property, Pay-Stock/Property (Sold), MG Pay-Stock/Property, MG Pay-Stock/Property (Sold)
Column 3: Pledge (Use gift balance instead of gift amount)
Column 4: MG Pledge (Use gift balance instead of gift amount)
Each column should be checked to confirm the desired gift types are included within the report itself.