- Update/Repair AddressAccelerator on the workstation experiencing the issue as an administrator
- Browse to the location of the AddressAccelerator datafiles
- Copy Update.exe to the desktop of the workstation getting the error message
Note: This file is named UKUpdate.exe for UK AddressAccelerator and CAUpdate.exe for Canadian AddressAccelerator.
- Run Update.exe from the workstation, accepting all defaults.
Note: If you are running the Update on a Windows 7 workstation, right-click on the Update and choose Run as Administrator, rather than double-clicking on the file.
- Validate an address
- If this does not resolve the issue, follow the steps in How to troubleshoot problems with validating addresses.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.