Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
Note: Incorrect changes to registry settings can cause serious system problems that may be irreversible without re-installation of the operating system. You must back up your registry before making any registry changes. We are not responsible for damage resulting from incorrect use of the Registry Editor.
Note: This should only be performed on the computer which will be used as the server. Refer to the system requirements to determine if the computer meets the server recommendations.
Check to see if you have a Standalone or Network server installation.
- Change the InstallType value from 1 to 0:
- Edit the Registry
- For 64-bit operating systems go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Blackbaud\REINI\The Raiser's Edge 7\General
- For 32-bit operating systems go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Blackbaud\REINI\The Raiser's Edge 7\General.
- Change the value of InstallType to 0
- Open the Blackbaud Management Console and the Manage Deploy Kit option will now be available.
- Click to Manage Deploy Kit and Repair the Deploy Kit