- Include anonymous gifts in the report:
- Select Tools>User Options.
- Select the Reports tab.
- Select Gift Preferences from the left-hand pane.
- Mark the Include anonymous gifts chcekbox.
- In the Format dropdown, select Leave name intact or Asterisk at end of line.
- Note: This is a user-specific option.
- Confirm that each gift given by the constituents falls within the date range set on the General tab of the report.
- If a Query is included on the General tab of the report, confirm that the constituent or the constituent's gifts are included in the Query.
- Confirm that the correct Donor Category tab is being used in the Report:
- On the Report, select the Format tab.
- Select Details from the left-hand panel. Note the value in the Donor Category Table dropdown.
- Select Config>Tables.
- Select the Table Name noted in Step 2. Confirm that the correct Donor Categories are listed on this table.
- Recreate the Query included on the General tab of the Report.
- Recreate the Report.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.