- In Mail, click Forms, and then Statements.
- Open a saved statement parameter or click New.
- On the General tab, mark the Include records with a zero balance checkbox. If this box is not marked, records with zero balances will be excluded from combined statements.
- On the Format tab, highlight Detail (for versions prior to 7.7 select the General tab)
- In the When a statement recipient pays for multiple records field, select one of the three options:
- Combine records onto one statement: This option combines all records the recipient pays bills for onto one statement.
- Create one statement per record: This option prints one statement per record.
- Use the statement settings for the statement recipient: This option references the settings defined on the statements tab for the statement recipient. For example, if the print separate statement checkbox is marked, a separate statement will print for each record.
- Click Preview.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.