In Faculty Access for the Web:
- Check marking column settings (BB426362) to ensure marking column is editable
- Clear Server Cache
- Verify the user's rights:
Supervisors (BB108934) have access to all Gradebooks but cannot make changes. Log into Faculty Access for the Web as the Teacher (BB205197) to edit Gradebooks.
- Check Academic Year settings:
- In Configuration, click Academic Years.
- Open the appropriate Academic Year.
- Open the Session.
- Under Set the marking columns to view-only in grades:, unmark the checkbox for the marking column(s) in question.
- On the Terms tab, ensure that if the marking column is assigned to a term (found in Registrar setup, Marking columns), today's date falls within that range.
- Click OK.
- Save and Close the Academic Year.
- Check Course Grading Information:
- In Records, Courses, open the record for the course in question.
- Select the Grading tab and open the grading information for the appropriate academic year and session.
- Verify the marking column is marked as Graded in the appropriate Grades or Skills tab.
NOTE: If the marking column in question is missing from the Grading tab, verify the term associated with the marking column:
- In Configuration, click Registrar Setup and highlight Marking Column Sets
- Open the appropriate Marking Column set
- Verify each marking column is associated with the appropriate term. You can associate a marking column with one or more terms. For a marking column to be available for all terms select All in the Include column and the Selected Terms column will default to . For example, set the marking column named Final to associate it with all the terms, such as Semester 1 and Semester 2, or Trimester 1, Trimester 2, and Trimester 3.
- Click Save and Close.
- Define the term for the academic year if appropriate. (BB617600)
- Check Scheduling Settings for Teacher and/or Student:
- In Scheduling, click Open a Class.
- Search for the appropriate class and click Open.
- To verify the teacher's schedule for a class with meetings: Select the Meetings tab and review the meetings for each term to ensure the teacher is scheduled for the meetings in each appropriate term
- To verify the teacher's schedule for a class with no meetings: Select the appropriate teacher for each term under Information Scheduled on the Class tab
- To verify the student's schedule: Select the Students tab and verify the appropriate terms show in the Term column for the student in question
- Save and close the class if changes were made.