- If a student does not have a Student Progression Entry for an academic year, he is omitted from many areas of Registrar's Office:
- Course requests
- On the Bio 1 tab of a student record, the Advisor, Current status, and Status date fields are enabled only if the student has a current Student Progression Entry. Be aware that what you enter in these fields on the Bio 1 tab automatically appears on the student's current enrollment.
- Only one Student Progression Entry can exist for each academic year. You cannot select an academic year already appearing in the student progression.
How to manually add a Student Progression Entry
- From an open record in Records - Students, select Student, Student Progression, from the menu bar.
- On the first empty row, select the appropriate school, academic year, and year. You can also select an advisor. (Click Insert on the action bar if an empty row does not exist).
- Click OK to save your changes and return to the student record.