The Update Usage utility corrects Data Integrity Check errors in the Blackbaud Management Console (Blackbaud Management Console).Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
Print and read all of the following instructions before running the plug-in:
- Log in to the workstation as a local administrator.
- Download the appropriate plug-in:
- updateusage.exe: The Raiser's Edge 7.61 and above, The Education Edge 7.60 and above, The Financial Edge 7.60 to 7.84
- Save updateusage.exe to the server.
- Double-click updateusage.exe. Unzip the files into the SysDB folder in The Raiser's Edge 7 directory. This location is where your database files are stored. Example: C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\The Raisers Edge 7\SysDB
- Have all other users exit and sign out of the program.
- Double-click the UpdateUsage.exe file to run the reset process. Enter your server name and database name. (Both can be found by highlighting the database in the Blackbaud Management Console.)
- Click Update Usage.