Try each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved.
- Verify the schedule date is included in the generation parameters or modify the schedule on the record to reflect the desired generation date.
- Select the filters tab of the generation parameters and verify the correct billing items or records are selected.
Note: You must filter for the record that the bill code is defined on.
- Ensure the correct generate option is selected in the generation parameters.
- On the Activity tab of the record, ensure the billing item to generate is an automatic item. If not, delete the existing item, and add the automatic item.
- On the Bill Codes tab of the record, ensure the bill code has been added.
- In Configuration, Product and Billing Items, open the automatic billing item and ensure the correct bill code is defined.
- Ensure the fiscal period is open. If it is closed, open the fiscal period or modify the billing schedule to generate in an open fiscal period.
- Add the billing schedule to the records.
- Recreate the Generate Transactions Automatically parameter.