- Create a Gift query.
- On the Criteria tab, select:
Gift Information, Gift Type equals Pledge
AND Gift Information, Pledge Balance equals 0
AND Appeals, Appeal ID equals [the appeal]
- On the Output tab, select:
Gift Information, Last Installment/Payment Date Due
Gift Information, Latest Payment Made
- Export the query in CSV format.
- Open the file in Excel.
- In cell C2, enter the following formula:
- Select Edit, Fill down from the menu bar to populate the formula to the rest of the rows in Column C.
- Sort the spreadsheet by Column C.
- Count the Number of rows with the value of Yes. This is the total number of pledges paid off early or on time.
- In The Raiser's Edge, open the query and remove the filter: Pledge Balance equals 0.
- Re-run the query. The total from step 9 divided by the records in the query gives the percentage.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.