- In a shared directory on your network, create a folder that will contain the MatchFinder database (ex. F:\Program Files\MatchFinder).
- In The Raiser's Edge, go to Tools in the menu bar and select User Options, File Locations, MatchFinder Database.
- Browse to the directory created in Step 1 and double-click to select it.
- Close User Options.
- Open Records and click MatchFinder.
- Download and Update MatchFinder database and confirm that the download is successful.
- Refer to the MatchFinder User Guide for information on using MatchFinder.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.