- On the Criteria tab, select:
Constituency, Constituent Code one of [the codes to be edited]
AND Constituency, Date From not blank
- Create a constituent code import file in Comma Separated Values (CSV) format based on the query created in step 1.
- On the Fields tab, select:
Constituent Code, Constituent Code
Constituent Code, Constituent Code Import ID
Constituent Code, Constituent Import ID
- Open the CSV file.
- Sort the spreadsheet by the Constituent Code column.
- Delete the rows with codes that should not be updated.
- Add a column with the header DateFrom.
- In the DateFrom column, add a ^ to all rows.
- Save and close the CSV file.
- Import the CSV file using a constituent code import.
- On the General tab, select Update existing records.
- Select all other appropriate options and complete the import process.